The future of Power Management - together with Activities

Scott Kitterman kde at kitterman.com
Sun Oct 2 21:16:16 BST 2011

On Sunday, October 02, 2011 09:28:42 PM Dario Freddi wrote:
> No, sorry to say that again. There are two categories of people: those who
> know what they are talking about and those who don't. Your understanding of
> this categorization is coming from the fact that you didn't understand what
> I am trying to advocate, and my argument about brightness was towards the
> need of having a separate power profile.

If everyone that doesn't agree with you is defined as ignorant, why did you
even ask for feedback.

Several times you have accused people of not reading what you wrote and that
if we would only read it and understand it, we would agree with (or else we
are ignorant).  If you're just going to engage in argument by authority with
any disagreement, there's no point in a dialogue.

I'm done with this thread.  Don't take the lack of further replies as
agreement.

Scott K