The future of Power Management - together with Activities

Stefan Majewsky stefan.majewsky at googlemail.com
Sun Oct 2 19:03:47 BST 2011

On Sun, Oct 2, 2011 at 7:58 PM, Dario Freddi <drf54321 at gmail.com> wrote:
> I still haven't found a "you're
> right" after a thousand times I've been explaining the only real saver you can
> configure is brightness, and this kinda concerns me.

You are indeed right. (Funny thing is that brightness is the single
point of confusion with power management for me. I sometimes dim the
display when in dark rooms, and when the battery goes down and
Powerdevil changes from Powersave to Aggressive Powersave, it restores
the brightness of the last Aggressive Powersave session and actually
brightens my display. Not to say this is something you can do much
about.)

Greetings
Stefan