adding a runtime dependency into KDELIBS

Alex Fiestas afiestas at kde.org
Tue Nov 22 23:00:29 GMT 2011

We're in the process of merging a review which will partly fix the sad
situation of MTP/MPI/iPod devices in libsolid, the review I'm talking
about is:

https://git.reviewboard.kde.org/r/103028/

This as far as I know was (is) working with the linux-deprecated HAL
backend, so is something we urge to fix.

This patch adds support for media-player-info which is basically what
replaces some features HAL has in the new u* stuff.

So, Can I give the ship it for this patch? can we add an optional
runtime dependency to kdelibs 4.7.x ?

Thanks.