Requesting freeze exception for JtG

Pau Garcia i Quiles pgquiles at elpauer.org
Tue Nov 22 10:15:07 GMT 2011

On Tue, Nov 22, 2011 at 11:05 AM, Alex Merry <kde at randomguy3.me.uk> wrote:
> On 22/11/11 01:51, Pau Garcia i Quiles wrote:
>>
>> Given that we are already feature frozen, I am hereby requesting a
>> freeze exception for the following:
>
> This request should go to the release team mailing list, shouldn't it?

You are probably right.

The only place I found information on how to request a kdelibs freeze
exception was the 4.0 release roadmap and it said "ask in
kde-core-devel". All the other exceptions (messages, art, anything
that affects bindings, etc) also point to the appropriate mailing
list. That's why I asked here.

--
Pau Garcia i Quiles
http://www.elpauer.org