[proposal] Move all of the ksecretsservice components into kdeutils/ksecrets

Valentin Rusu kde at rusu.info
Sat Nov 12 12:38:47 GMT 2011

On 11/12/2011 12:55 PM, Christoph Feck wrote:
> Since it was me who raised this issue on IRC, I should clarify:
>
> I have no problem with the ksecrets stuff in *kdelibs*, but I do not
> like that it has been added to *kdeui*. The only reason given was that
> kwallet API is also part of kdeui, but why should we make this mistake
> again?
Ok, I'll then move it somewhere else. I'm very tempted by the kdecore
module, the place where it's main dependency, KCompositeJob, lives.

But I think the best place would be the *experimental* module. Ok for that?

--
Valentin Rusu (IRC valir, KDE vrusu)
KSecretsService (former KSecretService, KWallet replacement)