I have ALL MOUSE BUTTONS WORKING for xcb and xlib :)) on qt5

Rick Stockton rickstockton at reno-computerhelp.com
Fri Nov 11 06:31:29 GMT 2011

On 01/-10/-28163 11:59 AM, Aaron J. Seigo wrote:
> On Wednesday, November 9, 2011 15:41:17 Rick Stockton wrote:
>> ..... short discussion of the feature, and possible follow-ups .....
> very nice; does this mean it's been merged into qt5 already or that the code
> exists and is waiting to be merged into qt5 master?
Not yet accepted. In review at Gerrit:
http://codereview.qt-project.org/#change,8548,patchset=6

Thiago had issues with the names I chose for the new Buttons. We
discussed on IRC, and I think that
patchset 6 might fit his requirements.

Any reviewers from here, with an interest in Qt5 -- if you have an
account on Gerrit, please feel free to comment.
I'll be happy to make additional revisions!
> either way, nice work and very cool to see this start from "i want more mouse
> buttons ... how do we get that to happen?" to an actual implementation!
Thanks for the congrats! (This is my first bit of code in about 20
years). Based on bug voting here, I think that it will be an attractive
feature, good for pulling Devs and End Users to "the next" KDE. :) When
it's done over there, I'll try to find time for some work back here
(mouse shortcuts for Desktop Effects, and maybe some mouse-oriented
enhancements to the shortcut system in general).

squeek!