FW: Kleopatra Locking Clipboard

Andrew Birch andrew.birch at tradar.com
Wed Nov 2 10:17:23 GMT 2011

Hi guys,

I posted the below to kde-devel at kde.org<mailto:kde-devel at kde.org> before I was a member of the list so I'm not sure whether it got through or not.
Hence, I thought I re-post now I am a member - I would appreciate any advice.

Thanks very much in anticipation,
Andy

Andrew Birch
Junior Developer

[cid:imagebc90e7.png at 6a6f7a50.ae0c4f22]
Main:           +44 20 7634 8500
Direct:         +44 20 7634 8538
Email:          andrew.birch at tradar.com
Web:            www.tradar.com<http://www.tradar.com/>

This email is subject to the following disclaimer: Tradar disclaimer<http://www.tradar.com/company/emaildisclaimer.htm>.
London Office - Old Change House. 128 Queen Victoria Street, London. EC4V 4BJ
Tradar Limited is a limited company registered in England and Wales. Registered number: 3431380.
Registered office: 20-21 Jockey's Fields, London. WC1R 4BW