USian vs. American (was: US Week Numbers)

Shaun Reich predator106 at gmail.com
Thu May 12 14:42:30 BST 2011

On Thu, May 12, 2011 at 4:02 AM, Hans Meine <hans_meine at gmx.net> wrote:
> Anyhow, it looks as if mistakes should be tolerated in any case. :-)

Personally, I have no preference and place no care upon such frivolous
things. Call me careless, but it doesn't matter to me if I'm called
American, USian, "yankee", etc. Because it simply doesn't matter; it's
meaning can be discerned *shrug*. Besides -- there are more important
things to focus on.

Then again, I'm actively against Political Correctness in many of it's forms :)

Anyways, this is a bit OT for k-c-d, no? ;-p

--
Shaun Reich,
KDE Software Developer (kde.org)