My application for Season of KDE 2011

Mark markg85 at gmail.com
Fri May 6 09:19:11 BST 2011

On Thu, May 5, 2011 at 8:25 PM, todd rme <toddrme2178 at gmail.com> wrote:

> On Tue, May 3, 2011 at 10:33 AM, tushar mehta <mehtatus at gmail.com> wrote:

Hi,

Just a suggestion here. When i want to access my network share on the
command line i usually use dolphin first to see where it is for the folder
structure and then use mount -t cifs to access it on the console. Please do
not mount it in hidden folders but just in the places where mounts belong in
/mnt or /media since that would make it really usable on the command line as
well.

Btw. How is dolphin (thus KIO) handling network shares right now? Isn't it
mounted somewhere already?
I don't have a lot of spare time but i do want to work on this if possible
but i'm guessing it's to hard and to much for just a spare time project so
don't expect anything.

Regards,
Mark