Fwd: My application for Season of KDE 2011

tushar mehta mehtatus at gmail.com
Thu May 5 19:55:05 BST 2011

Hi Lukas :)

I was going through the KIO API, its purpose, its application and all.
Is this a feature or  due some reason KGet developers want download
limit? and you are talking about this limit is for all KIO protocols or
for some specific protocol?

Should I consider this is my project statement? If I am getting details
about problem then I can approach to my professor and start working
on it as my project elective. I can prepare appropriate documents and
estimation of effort or milestone once I am getting some details about
the project.

Any mentor for this project? as soon as I am getting conformation from your
side
(any developer) I can proceed for further reading and can also inform in my
college about it.

Thanks Lukas for your valuable response.