Fwd: My application for Season of KDE 2011

Lukas Appelhans l.appelhans at gmx.de
Wed May 4 13:43:05 BST 2011

Hey!

One thing that might fit into this and which the KGet Developers would be very
interested in is developing a way to limit the download speed of KIO-
protocols...

The only problem would be that I have no clue about the KIO internals, so I
won't be that helpful when it comes to mentoring... but maybe some of the KIO
devs can do that instead of me. :)

Lukas