My application for Season of KDE 2011

todd rme toddrme2178 at gmail.com
Thu May 5 01:33:58 BST 2011

On Tue, May 3, 2011 at 10:33 AM, tushar mehta <mehtatus at gmail.com> wrote:

> [...]

There was some talk on the mailing list a while back about
implementing an automatic file comparison system in the KIO file
transfer system.  If you copy a file to a folder, and there is a name
conflict, it would check to make sure the files are not identical
before prompting you for a decision.  It was decided that this wasn't
enough for a GSOC project, but maybe it is enough for a season of KDE
project.  I am not sure.

-Todd