4.6 branches created in git again

Tom Albers toma at kde.org
Mon Mar 21 17:57:03 GMT 2011

----- Original Message -----
> Come to think of it, perhaps it's the Release Team who should have
> final say
> on the branch naming, they may have requirements that we haven't
> thought of?

I think I can say on behalf of the release-team, that we don't care much as long as it is consistent over all git repo's and ideally done before 4.6.2 has to be tagged (31st)

iow, don't delay the renaming, just do it IMHO.

Though if it needs a reclone for everyone we need to pick a date and *communicate* it. Let's say this weekend?

Best,
--
Tom Albers
KDE Sysadmin