OpenPrinting Summit - Print Dialog and Colour Management

John Layt johnlayt at googlemail.com
Thu Mar 17 16:28:33 GMT 2011

On Thursday 17 Mar 2011 15:42:23 Kai-Uwe Behrmann wrote:
> > well, I'd hate to see/implement/support integration code for every
> > different CMS :-)
>
> At least Oyranos targets verbaly at cross platform, if thats of relevance
> for osX and Windows.
>
> The Oyranos library API is basic C. ArgyllCMS comes with pure CLI
> and colord with only DBus. Not sure what you exactly expect out of this
> mixed concepts for code integration. At least there are two C APIs.

Well, I see rhughes on the OpenPrinting list talking about integrating colord
directly into the CPD, and then we'll integrate Oyranos, and then I'm sure
someone will want ArgyllCMS support as well...

But I'm talking from a postition of ignorance here, I need to make time to
read all the doco and mailing lists and understand what it actually means.

Cheers!

John.