QZeitgeist and Phonon

Ivan Cukic ivan.cukic at kde.org
Wed Mar 16 11:16:35 GMT 2011

On Wednesday, 16. March 2011. 10.59.19 Sebastian TrĂ¼g wrote:
> OK, now I get it. So you in fact create one new resource for each
> activity/app/resource combination.
>
> So how does this work if I want to get a score over all apps, ie. the
> most important files in the current activity?

Doesn't yet, but it will be done via a simple SUM aggregation.

> BTW: We are encoding apps as NAO::Agent() instances in the data
> mangement service. Did you already do something here? What are you
> using?

No, it is a rather dummy code atm - with fake .desktop URIs.

When I finish the refactoring for the backends, I'll create two branches -
one for nepomuk backend and one for zeitgeist and add the code. I'll send
an email when it is done.

Cheerio

--
There are no such things as applied sciences, only applications of
science.