KDE git workflow

Cornelius Schumacher schumacher at kde.org
Thu Jun 9 17:34:57 BST 2011

On Thursday 09 June 2011 Torgny Nyblom wrote:

> This part I fully agree with, however later in the example section it seems
> like rebasing should be done prior to review. Is the examples correct?

The examples need some reality check, ideally with detailed actual git
commands. In general it's a good idea to rebase local branches, before you
show them to others. How this will actually look like in terms of actual
commands we still have to determine, especially also with regards to the
review tool we'll use. For the current ReviewBoard based process we can
probably do that now. Any takers for augmenting the examples with step-by-step
instructions from the real world?