Formal complaint concerning the use of the name "System Settings" by GNOME

Ambroz Bizjak ambrop7 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 25 12:50:05 BST 2011

Hi Mark,
have you seen my proposed improvement on your suggestion?

http://lists.kde.org/?l=kde-core-devel&m=131149560119520&w=2

I suggest that you consider it, because it would avoid having to
update the Freedesktop specification and any DE that doesn't name its
programs differently in other DEs (e.g. Xfce).