Formal complaint concerning the use of the name "System Settings" by GNOME

Arx Cruz arxcruz at gnome.org
Sat Jul 23 02:16:47 BST 2011

Hello,

Why not use Gnome System Settings and KDE System Settings instead?
So this can be visible in both environments, and the user will know what he
needs to change.
Internally I believe both can keep System Settings.

Using Gnome/KDE System Settings the user will know which one he want's to
use.

Regards,
Arx Cruz