CDash of kdelibs

Rolf Eike Beer kde at opensource.sf-tec.de
Sun Jul 17 13:04:47 BST 2011

Am Sonntag 17 Juli 2011, 12:58:35 schrieben Sie:
> On Sunday 17 July 2011, Rolf Eike Beer wrote:

> > -the moc files are counted in the coverage results even if
> > CTestConfig.cmake contains
> >
> > set(CTEST_CUSTOM_COVERAGE_EXCLUDE ".moc$" "moc_" "ui_")
> >
> > So something is wrong there. This also adds to the number of warnings as
> > the first to warning messages are "no relevant classes found" ones which
> > should be suppressed.
> >
> > IIRC those lines need to be moved to the CTestCustom.cmake to take
> > effect. Alex?
>
> I think so.

Ok, pushed that into master. If that shows any effect in dashboard tomorrow
I'll do that also for 4.[67].

> > -I think that all testcases should also be removed from the coverage
> > results, i.e. those list should be extended by "/tests/".
>
> Shouldn't the coverage for the testcases itself be around 100%, so they
> don't  cause fixing work.
> Beside that I don't have an opinion whether they should be included or not.

The overall coverage is computed with the testcases. So a coverage of 50% may
actually mean 35% of relevant code are tested and the rest is testcases.

Eike