activity API in experimental?

Jeffery MacEachern j.maceachern at gmail.com
Thu Jan 13 04:12:58 GMT 2011

Since I'm "the guy" Chani mentions below, I inquired about this
yesterday and was told to ask Ivan about getting KActivityConsumer &
Friends into kdelibs/experimental. He gave me a +1, but told me to ask
about it here. Is there anything blocking this? If not, any idea when
it can be done?

Cheers,

 - Jeffery MacEachern