update on KDE Platform 11dev sprint -> announing possible dates and location!

Aaron J. Seigo aseigo at kde.org
Wed Jan 5 19:22:55 GMT 2011

On Wednesday, January 5, 2011, Ivan Čukić wrote:
> The 'bad' side can be avoided with some effort - if we make the
> 'sprint schedules' so that the most important discussions don't
> overlap.

yes, i will try to ensure this happens as much as possible. to achieve that, i
will be working with Mario closely and i hope to also work with whomever ends
up scheduling / leading the other two sprints.

i can definitely imagine some combined sessions as well, e.g. an afternoon
where the Nepomuk sprint joins the Platform sprint and people from both
sprints bang heads on the intersecting points.

it will be interesting to try and work this out :)

--
Aaron J. Seigo
humru othro a kohnu se