KShutdown got to kde-runtime without review

Ralf Habacker ralf.habacker at freenet.de
Tue Feb 22 16:19:42 GMT 2011

Am 17.02.2011 20:58, schrieb Albert Astals Cid:
> A Dijous, 17 de febrer de 2011, Ralf Habacker va escriure:
>> Am 16.02.2011 20:40, schrieb Albert Astals Cid:
>>> Why?
>> I'm currently the only reviewer for windows and I reviewed the code
>> already :-)
> You failed to find out you are not correctly loading the translation catalog.
Your are refering to the second parameter of the KAboutData construction
?  I copied it from kwinstartmenu where this parameter has been set to
"kdebase-runtime" in 2009 as has been adapted to the new package name.
I will set both to zero.

Thanks for this pointer, which fixes a long outstanding bug too.

Ralf