KShutdown got to kde-runtime without review

Albert Astals Cid aacid at kde.org
Mon Feb 21 19:07:09 GMT 2011

A Dilluns, 21 de febrer de 2011, Marco Martin va escriure:
> On Monday 21 February 2011, Albert Astals Cid wrote:
> > A Diumenge, 20 de febrer de 2011, Marco Martin va escriure:

> > > Speaking of which, what is the policy now?
> > > I have in a branch of kdelibs a little library that should go into
> > > experimental/ (probably staying there for 4.7)
> > >
> > > now that there isn't anymore the kdereview svn repo, how this things
> > > get reviewed?
> >
> > We still have https://projects.kde.org/projects/kdereview but i
> > understand that only works for separate repos.
> >
> > > just announcing here that there is the plasma/declarative branch in
> > > kdelibs that should be merged?
> >
> > That'd be enough for me but it is not me that sets the rules :D
>
> well, that one in particular could in theory still be pulled in a separate
> repository, other parts (libplasma at the moment) still don't depend from
> it but i really have to make it depend soon...
> this is still quite independent, but i guess in the future there will be
> plenty of big branches that really couldn't be pulled in a separate repo
>
> what about a wiki page that lists branches big enough that need a review?

That needs me having a regular look at that wiki. Sincerely i prefer the way
we have now (send mail to k-c-d and appropiate mailing list) since that way
things come to me with zero effort. OTOH if you volunteer to maintain that
wiki as second source of information i don't see a problem.

Albert