A Qt replacement for KGlobal::ref and deref

Albert Astals Cid aacid at kde.org
Wed Feb 9 20:52:18 GMT 2011

A Dimecres, 9 de febrer de 2011, Stephen Kelly va escriure:
> You seem to be
> challenging the idea that less internal dependencies in kdelibs is a good
> thing, but I think that's for a separate thread anyway.

Not sure if Christoph does, but i do, less internal dependencies is a bad idea
as it will lead us to either less functionality or repeated code. Less
mandatory internal dependencies via plugable backends/functionality/whatever
might be a good idea though.

Albert