Initial support for kde_projects.xml in kdesrc-build

David Faure faure at kde.org
Thu Feb 3 23:29:41 GMT 2011

On Wednesday 02 February 2011, Dawit A wrote:
> There never was any
> dependency, neither compile time nor run time, between kdebase and
> kwebkitpart. Never!

Wrong.
kttsplugin was testing for kwebkitpart, before I ported it to
KParts::TextExtension.

Not that mjansen really needs text-to-speech I guess, but he probably saw the
"missing optional dependency" warning from cmake.

Anyway, pointless discussion: this particular issue is fixed, but yes the full
order of things is a complex issue, which got much more complex since the git
modularization, and therefore automation via kdesrc-build is very welcome.