the next step on the desktop

Nuno Pinheiro nuno at oxygen-icons.org
Tue Feb 1 00:13:16 GMT 2011

A Segunda, 31 de Janeiro de 2011 23:58:54 Anders Lund vocĂȘ escreveu:
> Please do not make everything the desktop, as long as it is not keyboard
> accerssible! I avoid using plasma-notebook, since it is an interface for
> clickers. Such interfaces may make sense for tablets and phones, NOT for
> anything with a keyboard!

contrary to what some beleve the mouse does some jobs better than the keyboard
:), plus major major plus the things a mouse does are very very difrent from
what a touch based interface does...
--
Nuno Pinheiro | nuno.pinheiro at kdab.com | UI Designer
KlarÀlvdalens Datakonsult AB, a KDAB Group company

oxygen guy, "I make the pretty pictures"