Git migration status (Was: Re: Where is kmix hidden?)

Lukas Appelhans l.appelhans at gmx.de
Sun Aug 21 14:05:07 BST 2011

Hey!

Cool... I see you go for a split up of kdenetwork (makes sense imo).

The problem I see at the moment you have to build all applications together in
kdenetwork, otherwise they fail to compile. So this is a first thing which
needs to change.

What is missing are tags and branches right?

Lukas

PS: The KGet "svn cp" comment is (I guess) about this branch:
http://websvn.kde.org/branches/work/make_kget_cool/?pathrev=647221
As far as I know this is the KGet2 rewrite and was copied to trunk then...