[Kde-pim] One Free N900 (Re: Kontact Touch went 2nd place in Contest, one N900 to be given away)

Marc Deop Argemí marc.deop at gmail.com
Sat Aug 13 16:18:22 BST 2011

On Friday 12 August 2011 15:02:48 Bernhard Reiter wrote:
> We have not gotten any suggestions for people to receive the phone.
> So if you had written a simple: I want it, you would have been the one.

Well, i do want one, specially after mine going to the graveyard recently. The
thing is that I do not deserve it. I rather have it given to any random KDE
developer :) (or even you Bernhar!)

> Therefore we extend the the deadline until
> and including the 21st of August (UTC).

Sounds reasonable.

> And we still do not have it. Of course if Nokia fails to ship it,
> we cannot give it away.

That doesn't seem like a problem yet as we do not know who to give it to,
right?

Let's hope they keep their word an Nokia ships the device (or maybe even an
N950 instead! hehehe dream...uh?

Regards