Fix kopete/kdenetwork build against Qt 4.8

Jeremy Whiting jpwhiting at kde.org
Thu Aug 4 14:46:57 BST 2011

Hello,

Qt 4.8 has a change to moc which makes virtual inheritance from QObject no
longer possible.  This caused a problem in Jovie that was fixed by not
virtually inheriting from QObject anymore.  There is a similar compile
problem in kdenetwork/kopete/libkopete at the moment and the attached patch
fixes the problem.  I can commit to 4.7 and trunk if it looks good to
others.

thanks,
Jeremy

P.S. I would have used reviewboard, but there's no kdenetwork or kopete
repository set up in there :)