Replacement for Qt's Undo Framework

Albert Astals Cid aacid at kde.org
Tue Apr 26 15:34:40 BST 2011

A Dimarts, 26 d'abril de 2011, Olivier Goffart va escriure:
> > What do you think about inclusion of KUndo*2 into kdelibs?
>
> I have not seen the details about KUndo2 yet,  but what are the reasons
> that keep you from improving QUndo in Qt?  Is there technical reasons? or
> just political issues?

In http://bugreports.qt.nokia.com/browse/QTBUG-14442 ossi implies it's an API
problem and thus as the API can not be changed in QUndo it implies it needs
new classes. Of course one could introduce QUndo2 classes but you seldom do
that and of course there is the issue of the extreme overhead needed to get
something into Qt vs getting it in kdelibs.

Albert