libtagaro -> kdereview [-> kdegames]

Ian Monroe ian-MgmhrFDFM7+HXe+LvDLADg at public.gmane.org
Fri Apr 22 03:25:13 BST 2011

On Thu, Apr 21, 2011 at 06:56, Stefan Majewsky
<stefan.majewsky-gM/Ye1E23mwN+BqQ9rBEUg at public.gmane.org> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> what is the technical procedure for moving libtagaro.git to kdereview?
> I think sysadmins need be informed, and hope that those are reading
> here.
>
> Assuming that this goes well: I hereby propose to move libtagaro to
> the kdegames module after the usual review period. For the time being,
> because kdegames has not yet moved from SVN, this would create a
> module that is split between SVN and Git, but a similar situation
> exists with kdegraphics, so I hope this is not a problem. In any
> event, scm-interest is CCd if anyone wants to discuss this.

This doesn't make sense to me. If you want to be part of kdegames, you
should join it where it is. If I were you I would just hold off.

It's way too confusing to split modules between VCS systems and I
don't think it should be allowed (*cough* kdegraphics *cough*).

Ian