Help in modularization

Alexander Neundorf neundorf at kde.org
Sat Apr 16 13:12:27 BST 2011

On Wednesday 13 April 2011, Joel Bodenmann wrote:
> So you'd need some help? Tell me what and give me some introductions etc..

It took me some time to respond because I thought I haven't written down
anything yet... but actually I have already:
http://techbase.kde.org/Development/CMake/DashboardBuilds

This wiki page is now one year old.
First thing to do would be to check that everything the page says is still
correct and works.
The nightly-scripts probably have to be adapted for git.

When we have different configurations for kdelibs, we basically need nightly
builds for these configurations. I.e. there should be a box which builds
these configurations everyday, maintained by somebody who checks everyday
that everything is still fine, i.e. updates dependencies etc. whenever
required.

Alex