Help in modularization

Joel Bodenmann tectu66 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 5 22:36:38 BST 2011

Hi all,

On my target to become a KDE developer, I'd like to help at the kdelibs
modularizaion.
First of all: Is there any help needed?

You should know that I am not a developer like Kevin Ottens or the other big
guys. I am new and have now a few years experience with C on
microcontrollersystems and 1 year experience with Qt.

I'd need some help, because I don't actualy know which sources I have to use,
etc.. I setup a normal kde-devel-environment and I modified cmakekde in the
.bashrc with the following argument: -DKDE_PLATFORM_PROFILE=Mobile.

What do I have to do as next? Which sources do I also need? How do I begin the
work etc..

Thanks for your help.

Cheers!
Joel Bodenmann