Review Request: Attica will not be found if installed under /usr/local/

Guy Maurel guy-kde at maurel.de
Tue Sep 28 18:21:35 BST 2010

On Sunday 26 September 2010 14:19:00 Alexander Neundorf wrote:
> On Sunday 26 September 2010, Alexander Neundorf wrote:

> > > Of course, it just needs somebody to do it :-)
> > >
> > > I'd be very happy if you help with this and start posting patches for
> > > review to kde-buildsystem (it is important not to break source
> > > compatiblity).
> >
> > Done for kdelibs/cmake/modules/FindSharedMimeInfo.cmake.
> > All results (i.e. the executable and the version string are also cached
> > properly, no need for the if(...FOUND) donothing ELSE() hacks.
> >
> > You can now also do
> >

> > Looking forward to patches for other Find-modules :-)
>
> Ok, now also done for:
> * FindLibAttica.cmake
> * FindFlex.cmake
> * FindLCMS.cmake
> * FindOggVorbis.cmake
> * FindPolkitQt-1.cmake
> * FindPolkitQt.cmake
>
> There are still enough modules left, patches welcome :-)
>
> Alex
The new version of FindLibAttica.cmake is fine but...
It doesn't give me what I wished.
Remember:
1. I have a too old version of attica, installed bei ArchLinux at /usr/include
    and /usr/lib ,
2. I have the actual version at /usr/local

If I use ccmake, I don't get an error saying me "too old version". I get only
the error that attica is missing.
If I use cmake, I get both errors, which is very good for a beginner, such as
me.
--
guy