Knights moved to kdereview

Miha Čančula miha.cancula at gmail.com
Tue Sep 28 13:01:07 BST 2010

2010/9/28 Anne-Marie Mahfouf <annemarie.mahfouf at free.fr>

> fileName is "default" while it should be "themes/default.desktop".

That's correct, is was a error in the .kcfg file. IIRC there were some
changes in the behavior of KGR about calling the KGameTheme::loadDefault()
if the specified file failed, I'm not sure what it does now. Anyway, I
changed the .kcfg file to default to "themes/default.desktop" and it works
(at least for me) now.

> When I go to Settings->Configure Knights and change the theme then the
> corrct
> filename is then set.

Of course, because at that time it's set by KGameThemeSelector rather than
by hand.

> Best regards and good debugging,
>
> Anne-Marie

Thank you for the details,