KLineEdit regression in branch? tagging tomorrow!

Ivan ?uki? ivan.cukic at kde.org
Mon Sep 27 11:20:28 BST 2010

On Monday, 27. September 2010. 12.10.03 Jacopo De Simoi wrote:
> Dear Core-devs,
>   it appears that KLineEdit has a regression in the 4.5, branch; automatic completion
> appears broken since the completed text is shown in the default color whereas it should be gray
> (too bad imagebin.ca is down)

As far as I see, it is not only KLineEdit (at least in trunk), but there is an issue with all /disabled/ states (I'm guessing that the
gray colour in KLineEdit comes from that as well). Disabled buttons and combos look like they are not disabled.

Hope it helps.

Cheerio,
Ivan

--

There is a better way of life and it's not so hard to find
If you live and let the people in your world speak its mind