dependencies on KJS/KHTML in kdelibs and kdebase-runtime

Aaron J. Seigo aseigo at kde.org
Fri Sep 24 11:51:53 BST 2010

On Friday, September 24, 2010, Chusslove Illich wrote:
> (Assuming there exists a battery of unit tests, which in my case is not
> true, but we may do them as a prerequisite.)

and on that note: i'm happy to help out with writing some unit tests, but it
would be hard to do so completely on my own. it would be end up me reverse
engineering what the code does right and writing tests to that understanding.
there may end up being differences between your intentions and the code
(unlikely), or your code and my understanding of it (more likely ;).

so while i'm happy to help with the tests, i will need your help with that. it
would be good to have unit tests for KTranscript regardless, of course.

--
Aaron J. Seigo
humru othro a kohnu se