Knights moved to kdereview

Miha Čančula miha.cancula at gmail.com
Wed Sep 22 17:03:31 BST 2010

Hello!

I moved Knights, the KDE4 chess board program, to kdereview. It supports two players on the same computer, playing against a computer program, or playing on the Free Internet Chess Server. It is also themable, and there are already themes for in on Kde-Look.org.

Currently it includes #ifdef-s for availability of KGameRenderer to make it compile on KDE 4.5 and earlier.
I suppose is not needed in kde's svn, but I can remove them easily.

I would like to move the program to kdegames, but if people disagree I have no problems with extragear. I know they are reluctant to accept new games currently.

Thanks in advance for any review and comments,
Miha