Review Request: Cleanup KLed

Christoph Feck christoph at maxiom.de
Fri Sep 17 18:17:15 BST 2010

On Friday 17 September 2010 15:34:42 Thomas Lübking wrote:
> Am Friday 17 September 2010 schrieb Hugo Pereira Da Costa:
> > Unfortunately the situation with lights is somewhat complicated. What you
> > want to have is the same light source as the rest of the widget style.
>
> May i remind that we could still (dynamically) defer painting to the style
> and only provide fallbacks?

KStyle::customControlElement? I am working at that, but I have the problem
that besides the flags offered by QStyleOption.state I also need to pass a
custom color, and I don't like the idea to abuse the palette and change an
entry to pass the custom color (because it would require a deep copy of the
complete palette).

Is there a way to safely add a custom QStyleOption subclass for this purpose?

Christoph Feck (kdepepo)