Moving KRatingWidget from Nepomuk to kdeui

Albert Astals Cid aacid at kde.org
Mon Sep 6 22:53:06 BST 2010

A Dilluns, 6 de setembre de 2010, Sebastian TrĂ¼g va escriure:
> i am perfectly fine with that. :)

I actually found that the classes are somewhat different, e.g.

-     * Set the current rating. Calling this method will NOT trigger the
-     * ratingChanged signal.
+     * Set the current rating. Calling this method will trigger the
+     * ratingChanged signal if @p rating is different from the previous
rating.
      */
     void setRating( int rating );

Frederik, do you really need that behaviour to be different in knewstuff?

Albert