Compile errors in ffmpegendanalyzer.cpp in trunk

Shocky Shocky1 at users.sourceforge.net
Mon Sep 6 05:15:23 BST 2010

Hi,

I tried this query on KDE Devel but got no response. Perhaps this list is more
a more appropriate venue?

I'm trying to build KDE4 from trunk, on Mandriva 2010.0, following the
TechBase wiki instructions. I've installed all the prerequisite packages I
could find, and successfully built the qt-kde trunk.

But I'm getting compile errors in kdesupport. I have revision 1171518 checked
out. The details of the build are here: http://pastebin.com/raw.php?i=zZbpGCwA

I don't know if it's relevant, but this is the fourth run, trying to get all
the dependencies reported by the configure step resolved. The only things it's
reporting missing are libclucene-core (but libclucene is there) and PolicyKit
(which is installed, but for some reason isn't being found). Would either of
these be causing the missing AVLockOp enum and other errors in
ffmpegendanalyzer.cpp? Or am I missing something else? Or is the trunk code
broken?

Any help would be appreciated.

Shocky