why kdelibs?

Albert Astals Cid aacid at kde.org
Sat Oct 30 19:23:49 BST 2010

A Dissabte, 30 d'octubre de 2010, Cornelius Schumacher va escriure:
> On Saturday 30 October 2010 Albert Astals Cid wrote:
> > I know we keep coming to the same place, but no, it would not be a
> > wonderful answer, it would be a disaster like it was for KPrinter.
>
> I admire your optimism ;-)
>
> Seriously, we know what went wrong in the past. I suppose we are able to
> learn from the past.

I learnt I can not trust them when they say "we will maintain this for you
because it rocks and we like it" (printing/phonon)

> Of course it would be a challenge for us as well as Nokia. But there is lot
to gain.

Seriously, i see no gain and lots of pain. Because the "gain" in your words is
"they will maintain our stuff because we have no manpower and they do", but we
have learnt that is not true, so where is the gain?

Albert