why kdelibs?

Cornelius Schumacher schumacher at kde.org
Sat Oct 30 18:53:18 BST 2010

On Saturday 30 October 2010 Albert Astals Cid wrote:

> I know we keep coming to the same place, but no, it would not be a
> wonderful answer, it would be a disaster like it was for KPrinter.

I admire your optimism ;-)

Seriously, we know what went wrong in the past. I suppose we are able to learn
from the past. Of course it would be a challenge for us as well as Nokia. But
there is lot to gain. Nokia wants to sell cell phones, having a community,
which creates apps, which can also run on these phones is certainly nothing
they would reject.