Review Request: add QT_IMPORTS_DIR to cmake

Alexander Neundorf neundorf at kde.org
Sun Oct 10 16:42:02 BST 2010

On Sunday 10 October 2010, Marco Martin wrote:
> > On 2010-10-07 18:18:13, Alexander Neundorf wrote:
> > > Looks ok.
> > > Maybe the variable could be named QT_QML_IMPORTS_DIR or something like
> > > this, to make it more descriptive ? Please post this also to the cmake
> > > bugtracker (http://public.kitware.com/Bug), I would prefer if Clinton,
> > > the upstream FindQt4.cmake maintainer would also review it.
> > >
> > > Alex
> >
> > Marco Martin wrote:
> >     ok, changed it.
> >     I reported the issue at
> >     http://public.kitware.com/Bug/view.php?id=11301
>
> Now an adapted version has been merged upstream.
> what is the procedure to get the patch into the kde version?
> adapt the patch or move down with the other the recent changes from the
> upstream file?

I try to keep our FindQt4.cmake in sync with the one in cmake (and vice
versa).
I think I synced the last time beginning of this year or so, but I'd be happy
if somebody else, e.g. you, help with this :-)

So, commit it to our version in a way which keeps the diff to the version from
cmake minimal.

Alex