I was kinda bored

Maksim Orlovich mo85 at cornell.edu
Thu Oct 7 17:32:47 BST 2010

Thanks. Looks cool, and the diff looks pretty good (though I can't
check the visual stuff in my head)... A couple things I noticed from
reading it, though:

1) Don't change misc/htmlnames.{h/cpp} directly. Rather edit
misc/htmlattrs.in and re-run
misc/gennames.py. Then "enjoy" a full recompile...

2)
+        if ((int)m_numberMin == m_numberMin)
+            ok = ((int)tmp == tmp);

Probably need to check the original ok here, too.
It's probably also worth checking whether something like
setAttribute("min", "monkeys!") is supposed to reset the value to default
or not.

3) RenderNumberEdit::upateFromElement:() needs to update min/max/step as well

Also, it'd probably be better to e-mail kfm-devel with stuff like
this, especially if you use a vague title ;-).

Thanks,
Maks