New function within KIO

Steven Sroka thedude_10160 at hotmail.com
Sat Oct 2 02:34:37 BST 2010

This is my first time contributing to KDE and I would like to know if I could edit a library by adding in a new function - which of course I would have to add the function header into the header file as well. How easy is this to do under KDE guidelines? It is a private function that is to only to be called by the specific source file I cam working on (and in fact I have already added it to the list private functions in the header file).