TCPSlaveBase security issue

Jeff Mitchell mitchell at kde.org
Wed Nov 3 22:20:41 GMT 2010

Can anyone who feels comfortable handling the above class please get in
touch with security at kde.org?

Richard Moore worked on an initial (but as it turns out incomplete) fix
for this problem, but for a month now I've been unable to get him to
look at the second part of it, so if anyone else is comfortable with it
I'd appreciate some other eyes.

The description of the problem and a proposed patch to fix it are
available. However, I'm uncomfortable giving a stamp of approval on the
fix as I don't really know the class nor the relevant Qt libraries.

Thanks,
Jeff