[Kde-maemo] sprint opportunity

Artur Souza (MoRpHeUz) asouza at kde.org
Fri May 28 22:51:23 BST 2010

On Fri, May 28, 2010 at 5:31 PM, Alexander Neundorf <neundorf at kde.org> wrote:
> It's not "not much stuff running on Symbian", it's "nothing at all will
> compile for Symbian".
> I think I mentioned that before already ;-)

It may happen, but that's not totally true as we already saw Plasma
running on S60 for example
(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ni_6qTwj-Y).

So it's possible, we just don't want to put something to run there
without making it in the proper way. We may end with positive results
for Symbian by the end of the sprint, it just needs to be clear that
it's not going to be the *focus* or the *main goal* of the meeting.

Cheers,