keyboard2 moved to kdereview

Dmitry Suzdalev dimsuzkde at gmail.com
Wed May 26 14:55:17 BST 2010

On Wednesday 26 May 2010 04:13:12 Andriy Rysin wrote:
> BTW we already have one component in global shortcuts with name "KDE
> Daemon"...
Yeah, and to add to this, we also have another one related to KWallet.

Whenever some app tries to access KWallet for the first time during login (most
often it's Choqok for me ;)), it pops up the message box which asks for
password and has something like "Application *KDE Daemon* requested access to
your wallet, please enter your password".

That "*KDE Daemon*" looks not very nice from ordinary user POV imho :)

But can anything be done here? Is the name of the app which requests wallet
access known at this time?
If not, maybe at least some more general name should be presented to the user.

Cheers,
Dmitry.