HAVE_XTEST in keyboard kcm module

Andriy Rysin arysin at gmail.com
Sun May 23 21:15:10 BST 2010

It looks like we have some code within HAVE_XTEST (as an anternative to
HAVE_XKB) in keyboard kcm module (keyboard_hardware.cpp) but the whole
module won't be even compiled if XKB not found (kcontrol/CMakeLists.txt -
and it was like this since 4.0).

The comments around that code have Lubos and Oswald mentioned so this
question might be more to them than anybody else: do we have a reason to
have XTEST code (and then we need some redesign as keyboard module now
includes both hardware and layouts) or we can just rely on XKB?

Thanks,
Andriy